Sorry for the delay. The Serverlove control panel has been successfully upgraded! Login now to check out the new look and familiarise yourself with the new features.
We listened to your feedback and we’ve deployed a number of new and upgraded features. This means we’ve changed the way a few tasks are achieved within Serverlove.
Here’s a quick rundown of the main updates:
- You can now see a useful at-a-glance account summary when you login! This is great for checking up on your servers quickly.
- All your cloud servers are now managed under ‘Manage Cloud Servers’. Servers and Drives, Network Resources and Licenses can be added from this panel.
- Subscriptions have been replaced with licenses. You now no longer need a subscription for new static IP addresses or VLANs: you can simply add these to your account and they’ll be billed automatically from prepay balance. Conveniently, the servers to which your IP addresses are assigned show up next to the IPs!
- You can now set your own rDNS entries rather than having to raise a support ticket. This will make it quicker and easier for you to add any records you may need.
- We’ve implemented enhanced fraud protection, meaning that trials can be approved much quicker, along with a number of administration tools that will improve our ability to respond to your queries.
- We’ve also updated our Support section to be better structured and we’ll be developing new guides to help you get started quicker and answer common queries. There are a number of new pre-installed cloud server templates in the works, like WordPress and Magento so get in touch and let us know what you think what server templates you want us to create!
Log in to the Serverlove control panel now: http://www.serverlove.com/login/
As ever, if we can help in any way, do get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0870 879 0000.
Josh @ Serverlove